Saturday, March 8, 2008

March 8th Ebay Millionare Bound

its been a few days and nothing to exciting to talk about,i sold on weds 20 auctions out of 175 ending,thurs i sold 30 auctions out of 230 ending ,friday i sold 40 out of 230 ending i also sold 4 buy it now,they also had low prices on them,remember i make 3 to 4 dollars on every auction,I must grow my auctions this week i will ad maybe 300 more items,shipping is where i run into a problem it takes all day to wrap packeges,all day,today is saturday march 8th and i have to pay my ebay bill tonite,that hurts,but it must be done my bill for the month of Feb,is $1400.00 i had a balance due from Jan,of $500.00,with the free gallery pic that does help some,i have to work on my pics and lighting i have to buy some professional photo taking equipment,my friend that sells ladies clothing has great photos,he has great professional equipment ,oh did i forget to tell you that i use a third party for posting my ebay auctions they have auto relist and thats how i maintain my auctions, through INKFROG and its only $9.99 a month thats really cheap compared to others that charge hundreds of dollars per month,i will report more sunday and keep you inform on how things are going,until then stay internet its a great tool for making money.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog keep up the good work

Janice said...

I would love to know more. How t start etc...