Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ebay Millions Now

Today i finally Quite my job ,driving a delivery truck and took my Ebay business fulltime, i think that anyone can sell items on ebay full time and make a comfortable living as of today i have up 1600 auctions my goal is to obtain over 10,000 auctions thats right, ten thousand auctions ,not hard to do i just have to do it, Also have to comply with all ebay rules and and regulations,well lets start i roughly sell about 40 items a day with small profit say $3 to $4 dollars aday not much huh,but thats 7 days a week 365 days a year ,let me grab the calculater,thats roughly $55,000 a year in profit right now,and trust me i will strive to grow,its hard for some people to sell on ebay because its so competitive,everyone sells for low,low prices,my moto dont try to change people or complain just do you,alot of people want to sit in the house and sell items and dont leave their house,some try to get get drop shippers and others try to buy in bulk online, but let me tell you that from selling on ebay thats very hard to do,prices are bottom line ,what i mean is that i go to new york wholesale district (5th ave and 8th ave & the street of 25th street down to 40th street)every week and what i pay and what i sell for is crazy low profit,hey take this on for instance i was making $600 a week driving the delivery truck and paying $100.00 a week in gas to get back and forth to work my job, daily commute to work was 78 miles a day each way so that was 156 miles a day with gas at $3.00 a gallon it was killing me then with my daily comsumption of red bull and mm's for energy ,i was bringing home roughy $400.00 a week ,i use to get up at 4am & get back home at 7.30pm, so i made my decision to leave that part of the world behind and live fulltime on the internet and go back to school for a master degree in business,but any way back to ebay and the internet,there are many ways to make a ton of money online and day to day i will talk about it and post what i do if any one needs to know something askme, or tell me or give advise




grommet belts

No comments: